Welcome to Casey’s Hotel Glengarriff
Casey's Hotel is situated on the Beara Peninsula
- 13km from Adrigole Village (15 min drive) on the R572
- 17.7km from Healy Pass Road (18 min drive) on the R572
- 31.4km from Castletownbere (30 min drive) on the R572
- 39.4km from Eyeries Village ( 42 min drive) on the R572
- 41.6 km from Ardgroom Village (42 min drive) on the R571 on to R574 & on to R572
- 41.6 km Dzogchen Beara, Garranes (42 min drive) on the R572
- 51.8 km from Allihies Village ( 53 min drive) on the R572
- 55 km from Dursey Island ( 1 Hour drive) on the R572
Famous for our food and hospitality
A family run hotel dedicated to providing quality accommodation combined with friendly service, care and value.
- All rooms ensuite decorated to the highest standard of comfort & care
- Walking distance to nature reserve and lakes
- 2 minutes walk to the ferry for garnish Island
- Access from our gardens to Proudly River
- Wi-fi throughout the hotel
- A perfect base for walking, sailing, golfing, cycling, touring or just relaxing.
- Private off street car parking
- 1.5 hours from Cork Airport or Ferryport
- Fresh local produce and seafood daily in our restaurant and bar
- Located within the heart of the picturesque village of Glengarriff on the shores of the Atlantic at the foot of the Cork and Kerry mountains
Allow us to spoil you at Casey’s Hotel, Glengarriff where comfortable rooms, superb dining, finest location and friendly personal service will make choosing Casey’s the very best decision.